Potatoes: 500 gms
Minced meat(boneless): 250gms
Vinegar: 3-4 tbsp
Green chillies(pieces): 2-3
Mint leaves: 8-10
Chili powder: 1/2tbsp
Onions(cut into pieces): 1 medium size
Fresh coriander leaves: 1/2 cup
Garlic(cut finely): 3-4 pods
Ginger(cleaned): 1/4" piece
Roasted Garam Masala: 100 gms
Black pepper powder: 1/2tsp
Veg cooking oil for deep frying
Salt to taste
1. Boil the potatoes till they are soft.
2. Peel n mash n add vinegar,salt,black pepper powder n roasted garam masala powder.
3. Mix thoroughly and keep aside.
4. In a pan mix kheema,onions,chili powder,salt,coriander,mint leaves and oil.
5. Cook till water dries up.
6. Add lime juice to the dry cooked Kheema.
7. Make balls (12 to 15) out of the mashed potatoes.
8. Apply little oil on the palm and flatten the ball.
9. Take table spoon of cooked kheema , place it in the centre of each flattened
mash potato and cover it from all sides so that kheema is fully covered.
10. Flatten it slightly and deep fry.
11. Repeat with other potato balls.
12. Serve hot with tomato sauce or mint chutney.