* 3 cups cooked pasta
* 1 cup chopped red-bell-pepper
* 2 whole red chillies
* 2 cloves garlic(chopped)
* 1/2 cup tomato - chopped
* 6 almonds(skinned and little roasted and ground as a powder)
* 1 tsp chili sauce
* 2 tsp mayonnaise
* 5 no.s peppercorns
* 1 tsp or needed salt
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* 2 tsp butter
1. Grind tomatoes, red chillies, peppercorns, add salt and finally add olive oil to make it like a sauce.
2. Add almond powder,cooked pasta to the sauce and mix them well.
3. Heat butter in a kadai,add chopped garlic,capsicum pieces and little salt and saute for 3 min at-least so that the capsicum pieces are half-cooked.
4. Now add the mayonnaise and mix well for a min.
5. Add the pasta in sauce to the capsicum mixture and salute well for 2 mins.
6. Serve it hot with Fruit Drink