Onion – 2-3 medium
Tomato - 2 medium
Green peas - 1 bowl
Aloo - 2 -3 medium ( cut into small cubes)
Green chilli – 3 - 4
Ginger paste – 1 tbsp
Garlic paste – 1tbsp
Jeera – 1 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1tbsp (if you want spicy add more)
Garam Masala – ½ tsp
Coriander Powder – 2 – 3 tbsp
Amchur powder – ½ tsp
Mdh Kitchen king masala – 1 tbsp
Turmeric - 1 pinch
Hing – 1 pinch
Coriander leaves - 2-3 strands
1. Cut onion and tomato into small piece.
2. Heat oil in frying pan add hing , and then jeera.
3. Add ginger garlic paste, stir till it turn brown.
4. Add onion to it, cook till it turns translucent.
5. Add tomato, fry till it turns soft.
6. Remove it from flame and let it cool.
7. Grind it in food processor and keep aside.
8. Take small pressure cooker or frying pan which has lid.
9. Add oil to it and once it is hot add the prepared paste.
10. Cook for 2 min. add red chilli powder, coriander powder, amchur powder, kitchen king masala, turmeric, garam masala.
11. Once it starts to cook, add chopped Aloo and Green Peas.
12. Cook for 2 min adds 2 to 3 cups water.
13. If you cook in pressure cooker, cook till one vistle comes.
Or for Frying pan cover with lid and cook till aloo is cooked.
14. Sprinkle Coriander leaves.
TIP: It is fast and easy to cook in pressure cooker. It is a spicy dish mainly to serve with rice.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: approx 20 min to ½ hour